Radial drilling machine 2K522 / GS545
|Max conventional drilling diameter, mm||32||45|
|Max thread cutting diameter in steel||M16||M24|
|Spindle overhang (max/min), mm||800/300||1100/320|
|Distance from spindle nose to plate (max/min), mm||960/-220
(-220 below the plate plane)
(-60 below the plate plane)
|Spindle travel, mm||250||250|
|Spindle taper||Morse'a 4||Morse'a 4|
|Number of spindle operational speed steps||12||12|
|Range of spindle speed, mm||45-2000||45-2000|
|Number of spindle feeds||4||4|
|Feeding size, mm/p.r.||0,056; 0,1; 0,18; 0,3||0,056; 0,1; 0,18; 0,32|
|Main travel drive power, kW||1,5||3|
Machine overall dimensions, mm (LxBxH), mm, no more than 1480х940х1990 / 1800х925х2260
Mass (Netto/ Brutto), kg, no more than 950/1160 / 1480/1700
The portable machine is intended to machine holes in small, medium-size and major pieces.
The original design provides wide possibilities and allows:
- to rotate the drilling head and the arm round their axises at 360 degrees;
- to machine holes in any spatial orientation;
- to machine holes disposed below the floor level;
- to machine holes with the horizontal axis disposed near the floor;
- to work holes in a limited space.
The machine can be adjusted to the machined surface by means of the screw supports.
The eyebolt is intended to transport the machine to the place of machining.