You are here: Machine safety
We adjust machine tools to Machinery Directive, which aim is to integrate safety into the design, production, adjustment, maintenance, assembly and dismantling of machines, and thereby reduce, as far as possible, the chance of accidents and harm to persons at risk.
The adjustment procedure is to specify the level of requirements which should be met by the machine and indication of means should be taken to meet the requirements for safe use.
Additionally, we do:
- technical survey and evaluation of technical condition,
- preparation of technical project,
- application of new technical solutions – concerns as follows:
- control elements,
- running the machine,
- emergency stop,
- disconnecting the machines from energy sources,
- warning signs,
- protection against risk of fire, explosion, electric shock,
- preparation of documents including information for users (manuals).
MultiMasz spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., Gola 33A, 63-640 Bralin k. Kępna, tel.: +48 62 7915150, fax: +48 62 7915155, email@example.com