You are here: On-site service
Total modernization of electrical equipment
Machine tool which is put under this kind of modernization can be disabled for very short time (approx. 2 weeks time).
Undertaking such modernization we are doing on our side as follows:
- electrical system project,
- control cabinet,
- control panels,
- group of wires,
- guides’ clamping,
- others necessary mechanical elements, for example: for clamping limit switches, holders of gauge heads, shields,
- pre-programming devices such as controller PLC, CNC, inverters, servo controller.
Next steps are: quick assembly of pre-prepared elements of the system, final programming devices and running the machine at the customer's workshop.
Partial modernization (economical) of electrical equipment.
This modernization includes replacement or repair of subassemblies with the highest failure frequency of machine tool control.
- replacement of direct current motor controller into new one with fitting to current
- replacement of direct current motor together with the controller for modern brushless servomotor
- replacement of reducers based on electromagnetic clutches into drivers with stepless regulation of rotational speed
- assembly, programming and adaptation to inverters system for induction motors in order to enable smooth change of engine speed
- replacement of control cabinet
- execution of a new device replacing complicated multiposition, multicross rotary switches
MultiMasz spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., Gola 33A, 63-640 Bralin k. Kępna, tel.: +48 62 7915150, fax: +48 62 7915155, firstname.lastname@example.org