Cooling pumps – AP series
- pumping of cooling emulsions and cutting fluids,
- kinematic viscosity 90 mm 2 / s,
- liquid temperature 0…60 ̊C.
Used in metalworking machines and machines for the production and processing of ceramics, glass and all equipment in which there is a cooling system.
- three-phase motor,
- body, cover and impeller made of PP,
- roller made constructional steel,
- high quality ball bearings maximally minimizing noise and vibration,
- construction enabling easy assembly and disassembly,
- degree of protection IP 54,
- max working pressure 50 kPa.
|Type||Capacity [l/min]||Frequency [Hz]||Power [kW]||Draught [mm]||Rotations [obr./min]||Voltage [V]||Terminal|
|AP 12||max. 50||50/60||0,09||110||2830||230/400||G 3/4 ”|
|AP 17||max. 50||50/60||0,09||116||2830||230/400||G 3/4 „|
|AP 22||max. 50||50/60||0,09||210||2830||230/400||G 3/4 „|
ATTENTION: in order to protect the motor of the electropump against overload, a thermal motor protection must be used, enabling setting the cut-off current of approx. 0.36 A.